Sunday, May 18, 2014

I'm Baaaack...... and wait to you see what begins tomorrow!!!!!!


have 
so
not blogged
in quite a while
.....
can't claim
busyness
    or even laziness
..really
  
just a 
cray-cray
new
ObSeSSiON
....



you see
my dear friend
Barbara (as in Happy Go Smile Barbara)
turned 
me on to
an
online
art course (ecourse, I think its called)
by
(if you click on her name you can go to her website)

Kelly
(and her side kick Lynx)
teach you
how to
create
really 
fun   happy 
and easy
mixed media art

I did the eclass
and then 
Barbara and I
had some fun
both
together
and with friends
making art

AND THEN
Barbara tells me
about the
Art Abandonment Project
where
you make
something (anything) special
and 
leave it for someone to find
....to make them smile
       
       it is so fun!!!  

I have heard from 
just
 a handful
of finders
but
creating
something
colorful
and 
fun
and
even
meaningful
has been
 addictive!

here are
a few
of
my
creations


Those
were 
all 
abandoned...  as were about ten more
   

so
blogging
has taken
temporary
back - seat
(I didn't really think my 9 followers would mind my absence)


a new project starts tomorrow.....
Tune in  -  it will super FUN!



No comments:

Post a Comment